We appreciate the trust and confidence you place in us to provide you with your best eye health and sight correction.
On the day of your scheduled office visit:
- Bring any vision and medical insurance cards.
- Bring your medication bottles or a list of all medications you are currently taking INCLUDING STRENGTH AND DOSAGE.
- Bring your current eyeglasses, current sunglasses and reading or computer glasses with you.
- Once you have scheduled and reserved an appointment in the unfortunate event you are unable to keep your appointment, for any reason, we kindly request your 48 hour advance call to reschedule.
Your eyewear is very carefully custom crafted specifically for you. We will request payment prior to ordering so we may start the laboratory process to complete them in a timely manner for you.
When your new eyewear is precise and meets our demand we will call or text you for a finished fitting and alignment.
We look forward to providing you with excellence in your eye health care!
What to Expect
Here’s what you may expect and what we request in order to make your office visit effective and efficient for you.
It is a 5 step process and we will be with you for approximately 1.5 hours.
- Initial Testing – A technician will complete tests that the doctor needs before the doctor examines your eyes.
- Dilating Your Eyes – Often, dilation is necessary for the doctor to examine and evaluate your eye health. The dilation step requires about 25 minutes for the pupils to become large enough for the eye doctor to see inside your eye. This is painless and important to maintain best eye health
- Doctor Evaluation – The doctor will examine the health of your eyes, address your questions, and provide advice and choices.
- Optical and Contact lenses – If required, optical will follow the doctor’s advice and fill your prescriptions precisely.
- Checkout – Your Scheduled Return – We will collect any fees due at this time. In the event you will return for additional diagnostic testing, at the request of the doctor, we will schedule for your convenience.
Your team in healthy eyes for life!